- Commissionaire and security
- Onsite café
- Communal bike store, showers and lockers
- Towel service
- 3 lifts
- Amazon delivery lockers
- Laundry service
- Exposed brickwork fabric and painted cast iron cruciform columns
- Self-contained w/c’s
- Self-contained kitchenette
- Metal tile raised access flooring
- Daikin VRV air conditioning system with floor mounted encased FCU’s
- Suspended linear LED Momentum light fittings from Phi Lighting
- High-speed data connectivity
- Fresh air ventilation (mixture of natural and mechanical)
- Standalone entrance (select units)
6 different highspeed wireline fibre providers on site.
The units are available on a new full repairing and insuring leases for a term to be agreed. All leases are to be contracted outside the security of tenure provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
The leasing strategy at The Loom is highly flexible, accommodating long-term and short-term requirements from 12 months upwards. A standard form lease and all-inclusive fitted as well as managed options are available to enable quick delivery of space.
Available upon request.
Current budget is circa £8.60 psf. Full details available on request.
Interested parties are advised to make enquiries with the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Energy Performance Rating